Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Updates from Bradley Center

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post

Question for those at home: are there beer commercials during games? Does the NCAA take that money whole refusing to sell beer at venues ?
    Seemingly every ad is AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Oregon's cheerleaders are spectacular.
    If this is any indication, they are downright sassy in addition to spectacular!!!!

http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2011/...-it-51-photos/

Oh my... I think I just became a Ducks fan

A lot of Bud Light ads at least on the PC viewing. I decided last time MU hosted 2nd round that I wasn't buying tickets again, better to be at home flipping back and forth or at a tavern with some refreshments. I remember years ago when MU hosted at the arena and we made the sad discovery of no beer, fortunately the MU tip off club was located in the tunnel between the arena and the auditorium and you could buy beer there since it wasn't technically in the arena but you had to drink it there, missed at least the second half of whatever game I was at. Must have been about 1981.

Another thing the BC needs to improve. Cell signal. It sucks in this building
    I couldn't get my phone to work.

Oregon cheerleaders. That is all.
    Everyone wanted their picture taken with the Duck. I've never been jealous of a duck before.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Everyone wanted their picture taken with the Duck. I've never been jealous of a duck before.
    Howard the Duck has been vindicated.

As a Marquette fan living in Eugene the Ducks have become a secondary team for me. My neighbors dad was a former captain of the Ducks basketball team when they were know as the Webfeet. I kid you not. The neighbors are suspicious of me because I come from Wisconsin so I sent them this note.

"A couple of things to know about me -- I grew up a Marquette Basketball fan and pretty much always detested the Wisconsin Badger Basketball team. I do like the Wisconsin Football team. Marquette dropped football in the early 1960s.

Elgin Cook is a Milwaukee kid like me. He went to Hamilton High School and back in high school I dated a girl from Hamilton. It didn't workout and I don't know where she is now.

On Saturday I will be 100% behind the Ducks and against the Evil Badgers.

Yours in Duckdom, Loren

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaWarrior View Post
    As a Marquette fan living in Eugene the Ducks have become a secondary team for me. My neighbors dad was a former captain of the Ducks basketball team when they were know as the Webfeet. I kid you not. The neighbors are suspicious of me because I come from Wisconsin so I sent them this note.

"A couple of things to know about me -- I grew up a Marquette Basketball fan and pretty much always detested the Wisconsin Badger Basketball team. I do like the Wisconsin Football team. Marquette dropped football in the early 1960s.

Elgin Cook is a Milwaukee kid like me. He went to Hamilton High School and back in high school I dated a girl from Hamilton. It didn't workout and I don't know where she is now.

On Saturday I will be 100% behind the Ducks and against the Evil Badgers.

Yours in Duckdom, Loren
    Hope all is, well, ducky.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Hope all is, well, ducky.....
    That's just fowl.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast