CaribouJim
03-12-2012, 02:53 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/nba/03/12/tj.ford.spurs.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a5
I'm posting as it relates to MU. I went to the Coaches Vs. Cancer MSG games in the fall of '02 where three of the four 2003 FF teams played in - MU, Texas and SU with Kansas being the only FF team not there. Although it wasn't an elimination game type set up, I doubt there has ever been a collection of better quality teams considering. Did MU beat 'Nova? I know MU played them the next year in the same tourney and MU won that - 'Nova had that great freshman class.
Ford was so, so quick - he is smart to get out. I kind of wish P. Manning woud consider the same thing.
I'm posting as it relates to MU. I went to the Coaches Vs. Cancer MSG games in the fall of '02 where three of the four 2003 FF teams played in - MU, Texas and SU with Kansas being the only FF team not there. Although it wasn't an elimination game type set up, I doubt there has ever been a collection of better quality teams considering. Did MU beat 'Nova? I know MU played them the next year in the same tourney and MU won that - 'Nova had that great freshman class.
Ford was so, so quick - he is smart to get out. I kind of wish P. Manning woud consider the same thing.