Goose85
02-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Novak goes 4 of 5 from the three point line last night. Not sure why they didn't look for him more. I generally don't watch the NBA, but because Linsanity has Novak along side I have watched a little of the Knicks.
Looked like a team, moving the ball - driving and kicking to the wing, etc. With Carmelo back he gets the ball and wants the other 4 to clear out and play his normal game. Add in JR Smith who isn't afraid to throw up bad shots and I can see the Knicks stumbling. If Carmelo wants to play D'antoni ball then it will work. If not, who knows.
Loved the MU references last night regarding Wade / Novak.
Looks like the Heat (Wade) the Bulls (Butler) and the Knicks (Novak) will all be in the playoffs. Fun games for MU fans.
Looked like a team, moving the ball - driving and kicking to the wing, etc. With Carmelo back he gets the ball and wants the other 4 to clear out and play his normal game. Add in JR Smith who isn't afraid to throw up bad shots and I can see the Knicks stumbling. If Carmelo wants to play D'antoni ball then it will work. If not, who knows.
Loved the MU references last night regarding Wade / Novak.
Looks like the Heat (Wade) the Bulls (Butler) and the Knicks (Novak) will all be in the playoffs. Fun games for MU fans.