Goose85
02-17-2012, 03:33 PM
I think if DJO and Jae Crowder both continue to play at a high level, and in doing so MU keeps on winning and has a nice post season run, they both have a decent chance to be drafted (despite not showing up on many mock draft boards right now).
I see that Kentucky has 3 frosh and 2 sophs projected to be picked in the first round. While I'd have no problem with MU getting a 1 and done or a 2 and done player - not sure it is great to have so many of them. Then again, Kentucky has a real shot at the title this year with Davis leading the way.
I also see on many a mock draft North Carolina with 4 or 5 projected first round picks. With that kind of talent, how do they ever lose?
Some mock drafts have Austin Rivers and Cody Zeller. I think Rivers goes, I think Zeller (Indiana) stays another year.
I see that Kentucky has 3 frosh and 2 sophs projected to be picked in the first round. While I'd have no problem with MU getting a 1 and done or a 2 and done player - not sure it is great to have so many of them. Then again, Kentucky has a real shot at the title this year with Davis leading the way.
I also see on many a mock draft North Carolina with 4 or 5 projected first round picks. With that kind of talent, how do they ever lose?
Some mock drafts have Austin Rivers and Cody Zeller. I think Rivers goes, I think Zeller (Indiana) stays another year.