PDA

View Full Version : Jimmer Fredette

Goose85
06-01-2018, 05:19 PM
I wonder if after playing in China, Fredette improved his game (attitude) to the point where the Bucks should give him a look.

We need 3 point shooting, and he can do that. Not saying he is NBA ready, but bring him to camp and see if he can play.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/two-years-china-ex-lottery-pick-jimmer-fredette-love-get-another-chance-nba-202951889.html

mufan2003
06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
I always pull for guys to make it, but I just don't see it given Jimmer's size at 6'2" and the fact he has always been a defensive liability.

Goose85
06-04-2018, 02:24 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a poor man's JJ Redick. I didn't think he could play much D early in his career, but his 3 point shooting has made him a lot of money.

mufan2003
06-04-2018, 02:35 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a poor man's JJ Redick. I didn't think he could play much D early in his career, but his 3 point shooting has made him a lot of money.

The Bucks definitely need more perimeter shooting. A poor man's Redick is a decent comparison. Similar to Teletovic 2 years ago against Toronto, other teams would exploit Fredette on the defensive end. I would prefer a guy like Kevin Huerter or DiVincenzo at #17 to get more perimeter shooting. Both have more size and athletic ability to play solid defense.

Goose85
06-04-2018, 03:28 PM
The Bucks definitely need more perimeter shooting. A poor man's Redick is a decent comparison. Similar to Teletovic 2 years ago against Toronto, other teams would exploit Fredette on the defensive end. I would prefer a guy like Kevin Huerter or DiVincenzo at #17 to get more perimeter shooting. Both have more size and athletic ability to play solid defense.

I am for DiVincenzo.